You MUST attend a session to be eligible to work this year!
We will be updating paperwork, completing orientation, fit tests and drug screening. Please bring your current medical information, operators license, banking information and email address.
Update your application by clicking the button below!
Scottsbluff - August 29th 10am - 4pm at Main Office 305 9th Ave.
Lovell - August 31st 8am - 12pm at Aulick House 1915 Hwy 310
Ft. Morgan - Sept. 13th 9am - 4pm at FM Shop 1320 E. Railroad Ave.
Tentative Rehaul begin dates are:
Scottsbluff - September 5th
Lovell - September 12th
Ft. Morgan - September 25th
Positions are available in Scottsbluff starting September 5th, If you are interested call 308-633-4023
Returning Rehaul Drivers
Log In &update your info
Click the link directly above. This application will fill in your prior information!
You must enter this information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
A pin number will then be texted to your phone to auto fill your application for you.
Now just update any changes that need to be made. Make sure you sign the documents and a confirmation number will appear on the screen. Your application has been successfully submitted!
New Rehaul Drivers
New Driver?Apply Now!
Please log in and complete the applicaion. Make sure you sign the documents and a confirmation number will appear on the screen. Your application has been successfully submitted!
If you don’t receive the confirmation number you have not filled out your application 100%.
Note: Make sure to fill out your past 10 years of employment.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License; minimum driving experience of 2 years and doubles endorsement.
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Be able to read and comprehend labels, instructions, in English.
- Must have current DOT physical
- Must pass post offer fitness for duty test.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Disabled