You MUST attend a session to be eligible to work this year!
We will be updating paperwork, completing orientation, fit tests and drug screening. Please bring your current medical information, operators license, banking information and email address.
Update your application by clicking the button below!
Lovell - August 21, 8AM-Noon at Aulick House 1915 Hwy 310.
Ft. Morgan - August 23, 9AM-3PM at FM Shop 1320 E. Railroad Ave.
Scottsbluff - August 24, 10AM-4PM at Main Office 305 9th Ave.
Tentative Rehaul begin dates are:
Ft. Morgan - September 1st
Scottsbluff - September 9th
Lovell - TBD
If you are interested call 308-633-4023
Returning Rehaul Drivers
Click the link directly above. This application will fill in your prior information!
You must enter this information:
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
A pin number will then be texted to your phone to auto fill your application for you.
Now just update any changes that need to be made. Make sure you sign the documents and a confirmation number will appear on the screen. Your application has been successfully submitted!
New Rehaul Drivers
New Driver?Apply Now!
Please log in and complete the applicaion. Make sure you sign the documents and a confirmation number will appear on the screen. Your application has been successfully submitted!
If you don’t receive the confirmation number you have not filled out your application 100%.
Note: Make sure to fill out your past 10 years of employment.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License; minimum driving experience of 2 years and doubles endorsement.
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Be able to read and comprehend labels, instructions, in English.
- Must have current DOT physical
- Must pass post offer fitness for duty test.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Disabled