$16.25 + $0.75(incentive pay for quality work)
Seasonal Driver positions, full-time or part-time, we can work with your schedule September 2017 to about March 2018. We have fun and we work hard, driving with us. It requires Motivation, Hard Work and a “Can do” attitude. We have high expectations for safety and we reward hard workers. Our employees are what drives our family!! Join the Aulick Leasing Family today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate the Loader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Operate Loader controls to lower and tilt bucket and drive forward to force bucket into bulk material.
- Move lever to raise and tilt bucket when filled, or to dump material.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Operate Loader on public or private roadways, maintaining proper awareness of one’s surroundings.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the Loader.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the Loader.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s safety program.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Prefer 3-6 months heavy equipment experience.
- 3-6 months’ experience operating a Loader is required.
- Understanding of computerized controls and electronics.