$16.25 + $0.75(incentive pay for quality work)
Seasonal position, full-time or part-time, September 2017 to about March 2018. We have fun and we work hard, working with us during the rehaul season isn’t for the faint of heart and requires Motivation, Hard work and a, “Can do” attitude, we have high expectations for safety, and we do reward hard workers. Our employees are what drives our family! Join the Aulick Leasing Family today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate the Loader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Operate Loader controls to lower and tilt bucket and drive forward to force bucket into bulk material.
- Move lever to raise and tilt bucket when filled, or to dump material.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Operate Loader on public or private roadways, maintaining proper awareness of ones surroundings.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the Loader.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the Loader.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s safety program.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Prefer 3-6 months heavy equipment experience.
- 3-6 months’ experience operating a Loader is required.
- Understanding of computerized controls and electronics.