Commensurate with experience
Aulick Leasing Corporation is looking for a experienced Human Resources professional to join our family. At Aulick Leasing we have fun and we work hard, working with us requires MOTIVATION, hard work and a, “Can do” Attitude. We have high expectations and we reward hard workers! Our employees are what drives our family!! Join the Aulick Leasing Corp Family today! Now the boring HR stuff:
- Serve as an Executive member, ensuring human capital needs and company needs are meet and executed.
- Preform day to day face to face HR duties, helping resolve work-related problems, legal requirements, needed changes, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Create policies, plans, manage budgets and drive continuous improvement across the entire company.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommendations
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with under staffing, refereeing disputes, terminating employees.
- Use computer based applicant tracking and HRIS systems in selecting and disqualifying applicants.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Oversee the Safety Department to insure the company maintains and exceeds OSHA, MSHA and DOT compliance standards.
- Manage foreign labor visa programs as required by DOL.
- 5 years’ Human Resources experience
- 3 years’ experience in the role of HR Manager
- Prefer prior knowledge of MSHA, OSHA and DOT.
- Proficient in Outlook, word, excel,
- Proficient in HRIS and Payroll systems
- Time management and project management experience
- Re-Haul travel 35-45% of time.
- Prefer Bilingual in Spanish
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the position and additional duties maybe assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled