$16/hr indirect time, up to 90 days, $22/hr direct time
We have fun and we work hard, working with us requires Motivation, Hard work and a “Can do” attitude. We have high expectations for safety, and we do reward hard workers. Our employees are what drives our family!! Join the Aulick Leasing Family today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Examines vehicle and discusses with other mechanics, and truck drivers the nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
- Plans work procedure.
- Raises vehicle, with hydraulic jack or hoist, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle.
- Removes parts and components such as engine, transmission and differential.
- Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear.
- Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves and bearings.
- Overhauls or replaces carburetors, injectors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters and pumps.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems to include but not limited to; system, lights and instrument panel.
- Relines and adjusts brakes, repairs or replaces shocks and solders leaks in radiator.
- Mends damaged body and fenders by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts.
- Replaces and adjusts headlights and installs.
- Repairs accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors and windshield wipers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to run a bar code scanner for inventory tracking Inventory software.
- Ability to learn how to use touch screen computers.
- Prefer High School Education or GED.
- Read precision instruments and gauges.
- Work around and operate overhead cranes and mobile equipment.
- Work on varied surfaces (concrete floors, gravel, rail car floors).
- Constant standing, walking, frequent bending, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting, overhead reaching and climbing ladders.
- Frequent work below waist level and above shoulder level.