Steady, Full-Time, Year-Round, Work in Rapid City.
Prior Experience with front end loader, dozer, and scraper preferred.
Comprehensive benefit package available.
We have high expectations for safety and we reward hard workers.
Our employees are what drives our family!! Join the Aulick Leasing Family today!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operate the Loader, dozer, scraper, and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Operate Loader controls to lower and tilt bucket and drive forward to force bucket into bulk material.
- Move lever to raise and tilt bucket when filled, or to dump material.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Operate heavy equipment on public or private roadways, maintaining proper awareness of one’s surroundings.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the heavy equipment.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the heavy equipment.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s safety program.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- CDL-Class A experience preferred.
- 3-6 months’ experience operating heavy equipment is required.
- Understanding of computerized controls and electronics.