We have fun and we work hard, driving with us during requires Motivation, handwork and a, “Can do” attitude. We have high expectations for safety, and we reward hard workers! Our employees are what drives our family!! Join the Aulick Leasing Family today! Now the boring HR stuff:
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Drive tractor, maneuvering into position to attach the trailer and handle lines to secure.vehicle on the road and on customer premises.
- Inspect tractor-trailer for defects pre/post trip and submit DOT inspection report indicating the condition.
- Drive tractor-trailer to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering
- Maintain driver log (Manual) according to DOT regulations.
- Perform any other duties as necessary.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License; minimum driving experience of 2 years
- Prefer experience with chip haul trailers
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Be able to read and comprehend labels, instructions, in English.
- Must have current DOT physical Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled