Rate based on haul, can make more than $1,800 a week
We have fun and we work hard, driving with us requires Motivation, Hard work and a “Can do” attitude. We have high expectations for safety, and we reward hard workers! Our employees are what drives our family!! Join the Aulick Leasing Family today!
This position will be hauling locally and regionally in Western Nebraska, Eastern Wyoming and Western South Dakota. During the week you would be required to sleep in the units no lodging reimbursement is given. Full-time drivers are eligible for our benefit package, including health care and 401K!
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Drive tractor, maneuvering into position to attach the trailer and handle lines to secure the vehicle on the road and on customer premises.
- Operate Belly dump trailer hauling aggregate material.
- Regional driving work.
- Inspect tractor-trailer for defects pre/post trip and submit DOT inspection report indicating the condition.
- Drive tractor-trailer to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering
- Maintain driver log (Electronic) according to DOT regulations.
- Perform any other duties as necessary.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License;
minimum 2 years driving experience and doubles endorsement.
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Be able to read and comprehend labels and instructions, in English.
- Must have current DOT physical
- Must pass DOT drug test
- Must pass post offer fitness for duty test.